• 0 Голос(ов) - 0 в среднем
tacle that Du Fu said, "Make
The rain is fascinating, and it is the trip to Mount Tai that gives me the deepest impression. Taishan is located in Shandong Province not far from the province, at an altitude of 1,545 meters. There was a poet Du Fu Deng's long-distance, and he wrote a poem "Wang Yue". Even more famous people have seen the beauty of Mount Tai, and there is a spectacle that Du Fu said, "Make the clock and show the sorrow and sorrow." Standing at the foot of Mount Tai, looking up at Mount Tai, a very short mountain! How can it be "made a clock show"? How could it be like "guided to climb for hours" as the tour guide said? It��s just bragging about it Newport Cigarettes Coupons, thinking about it, the tour guide took us to Mount Taishan. There was a small road in front of me. I ran along it and I was in Taishan. Along the way, I have been running up the mountain. The boulder and flowers on both sides of the stone steps are quite spiritual, and it is probably welcome to visit us! Every boulder is engraved with various famous sentences, as well as Mao Zedong��s ��numbers of people who are still watching the present��! Listening to the tour guide said that the water in Taishan is very precious Newport 100S. It is no wonder that the stream is not chaotic, but it flows into a small pool. Everyone says that the 18th plate is steep, but I don't think so. Although the steps are steeper, I am still one level faster! Halfway, suddenly it started to rain, and it was fun in the rain! When I saw my companions huddled together, I was rushing to buy raincoats. My mother and I also squeezed in and bought two (in fact, standard plastic sheets). I didn't wait for me to put on my raincoat, the rain stopped again, and I quickly took off. After a while, I arrived at Zhongtianmen and the journey was halfway. Zhongtianmen seems to be a big platform. There are temples around. There is a big stove in the middle Cigarettes For Sale. It is like the gossip furnace of Taishang Laojun. The furnace is full of incense, and the green smoke slowly rises.
Related articles:
Marlboro Red
Cigarettes Online
  Ответ

Перейти к форуму:

Пользователи, просматривающие эту тему: 1 Гость(ей)